Yesterday morning Krista and I headed to Lancaster to hit Four Reasons Deli, which Krista had been to a few weeks ago and hadn't stopped talking about. We sat by a man and women in their late 30s on a first date. Both were trying to quit smoking and the guy controlled the entire conversation. I didn't hear the woman talk much. He may not get a second date with her.
After lunch (great chili, mediocre salad, great egg salad and the greatest chicken salad sandwich), we headed to Hobby Lobby where I grabbed this photo in a row of fake flowers.
We headed to Mom and Dad's house in town to pick up some mending (a ripped jacket, tore open flannel shirt elbow and duel butt hole jeans), then went home. Daniel and Maria came over. They are quite difficult to control as Maria is a one-girl wrecking crew and it's hard to tell what exactly Daniel is doing.
We were able to contain them both with Connect Four.
Love them, Matthew!!!
ReplyDelete